DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR AUSTRIA
The document requirements for Secondary (High School) are as follows:
- We require the original documents for the Reifprüfungszeugnis (Maturity Examination Certificate) or equivalent vocational diploma.
- We require an official document issued in a sealed envelope for the Annual
Certificate (Jahreszeugnis) for each year of secondary school.
The document requirements for University level education for Austria are as follows:
- We require a photocopy or scan of both sides of your degree/diploma.
- We require a photocopy or scan of both sides of your Final examination certificate.
- We require an official document issued in a sealed envelope for your Statement of Academic Achievement or equivalent grade report. The European Diploma Supplement is acceptable for completed programs.
Please submit English Translations for all documents issued in a foreign language.
Please go to ATAnet.org for a list of translators for assistance with your translations needs.